For our amazing 8th issue, we get absolutely slimed as we remember the “gross-out” craze of the ’80s and ’90s and celebrate when we all embraced a kid-friendly form of counter culture. You’ll find this issue a disgusting delight!
- 48 pages of full-color, 100% original content
- Original cover artwork by Wack!
- Artistry of Making Garbage: An interview with Garbage Pail Kids artist, Joe Simko
- Explore a brief history of the ooey-gooey, kid-favorite, slime
- Can you stomach the manufactured gore and other gross visuals of some of the gnarliest special effects in ’80s cinema?
- From “Booger” to snot and beyond, an interview with Revenge of the Nerds‘ Curtis Armstrong
- “Double Vision: Revisiting the Gak and Glory of Double Dare”
- Plus: gag-inducing feast of food, video games, wrestling matches, rock n’ roll moments, and more!