We realized we mostly just gush about what we love from our past, so for our spectacular 5th issue we wanted to look at what we may have forgotten for good reason. With our “trying hard to forget” theme, we open Pandora’s box of memories from movies, TV, fashion, and more that might actually be worth remembering after all.
- 48 pages of full-color, 100% exclusive & original nostalgia-driven content
- 6-page “Marvel Before the MCU” cover story which looks at the few bright spots (but mostly flops) from the ’70s to the ’90s.
- “Terrible” TV articles highlighting mirror universes, cringeworthy moments, hate-watching 7th Heaven, making the case for Manimal, and the 20th anniversary of The Osbournes.
- Check-in with Cha-Ka as we interview Land of the Lost star Phillip Paley
- A variety of articles covering beepers, books, video games and more
- Feature essay and stories including a failed fashion at JCPenney and leaning on Nick at Nite as a coping mechanism
- Plus so much more!
Click here to access a 10-page preview of Issue #5.
This item will be delivered as a downloadable PDF version of the issue.