See what retro nostalgia offers “more than meets the eye” with a physical copy of Retrofied issue #4.
We’re ending our inaugural year in print with a fantastic, transformative compilation of pop culture insight and entertainment. Our Fall 2021 issue contains the following:
- 48 pages of full-color, 100% exclusive & original retro-focused content
- 5-page cover story examining the evolution of Hasbro’s Transformers with an interview featuring the lead designers for the iconic toy line
- Spectacular spooky content including Universal Monsters modern retro appearances, the art of Goosebumps, and an interview with three of the “frightening” female authors behind Point Horror.
- A variety of articles covering all your favorite toys, movies, music and more! .
- Feature essays and stories including a midlife fashion crisis and a profile of an openly gay puppeteer from Georgia making it big with his puppet, Madame.
- You think you know what those lyrics mean to the songs you’ve been singing in the shower all these years? Think again. We set the record straight in a musical deep-dive.
- “Mockbuster” appreciation article with word search bonus content.