Access to a free 12-page preview of issue #2 is only one step away! We only ask for you to share your email address with us so we might keep you up-to-date on new releases and announcements. Once you click submit, we’ll send you a link to download a sampling of the fun and informative pages of exclusive retro content within our premiere issue!
Inside Issue #2’s 12-page Preview:
- “Pump Up the Jam” cover art by Mark Dowd
- First half of “Noises from the Toybox” by Jamie Greene
- First half of “Here Comes the Boom” sonic comic character breakdown by Kevin Decent
- “The Inescapable & Infectious Spirit of ’90s Jock Jams” remembrance by Jen Forrest
- Excerpt from an interview with renowned boombox collector Howie Medrano by Shannon DeWitt
- Full essay by Mahnaz Dar: “Blame it on the Beat: Music-Filled Movies with Sharp Social Commentary”
- Two pages of our cover story interview with Christy Marx, the creative force behind Jem and the Holograms
- “Grappling & Rappling” article tease looking at rapping wrestlers by Justin Broderway
- Two picks from our “4 Synthwave Musts” article by editor-in-chief Preston Burt
Like what you see? Order the full 52-page issue in print or digitally. You can also join our Patreon for exclusive articles and bonus content. Lastly, if you like free stuff, enjoy our fall preview issue of Retrofied absolutely free!
[Note: Once you complete the form below and click “submit” you will receive a unique link in your email inbox to allow you to download the 12-page preview sample.]