Access to a free 10-page preview of issue #4 is only one step away! We only ask for you to share your email address with us so we might keep you up-to-date on new releases and announcements. Once you click submit, we’ll send you a link to download a sampling of the fun and informative pages of exclusive retro content within our Fall 2021 issue!
Inside Issue #4’s 10-page Preview:
- Original Transformers cover artwork by KeroWack
- Table of Contents to show you the full depth of content in issue #4
- One page showcasing “modern” retro appearances of the Universal Monsters by Jamie Greene
- Two pages of interviews with three of the “Frightening” females behind Point Horror by Jen Forrest
- Three pint-sized picks by J.T. Trigonis of tiny toys that are “More Than Meets Their Size”
- “You Might Think” you know the meanings behind your favorite songs, but this teaser of Tamara Dever’s article might prove you wrong
- Two pages of our cover story by Anthony Karcz examining the evolution of Hasbro through the Transformers toy line
- Full article: “Podcast Deep Dive” by Preston Burt
- One page of “Movie Mysteries” by Steve Spears
Like what you see? Order the full 48-page issue in print or digitally. You can also join our Patreon for exclusive articles and bonus content. Lastly, if you like free stuff, enjoy our fall preview issue of Retrofied absolutely free!
[Note: Once you complete the form below and click “submit” you will receive a unique link in your email inbox to allow you to download the 10-page preview sample.]